ChildofTranceChildofTrance

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

*Immortal Reptile* *Immortal Reptile*

Excellent

For some reason, I didn't think that this song could be remixed well, but you did a great job. This song definitely gets top marks. Keep up the good work.

Megaman 3 - opponent selected Megaman 3 - opponent selected

Another great Megaman remix

As I stated for your remix of the MM3 stage select theme, this is a great remix of a great song. It managed to capture the urgency that was characteristic of the original song. Great work.

phoenixdk responds:

Thanks.. though it's just a quick jingle!

Megaman 3 stage select theme Megaman 3 stage select theme

Very cool.

I bought the Megaman Anniversary Collection a few months ago (i.e. which was the first time I ever played Megaman), and really came to love the music. I now have the original version of this song as well as your remix of this theme on my MP3 player. Your remix is simply awesome.

phoenixdk responds:

Thank you ever so much, and congrats on your purchase! Great games, truly a bit of videogame history.

Defcon Zero Defcon Zero

Awesome!

I have to admit that I have already downloaded this song into my MP3 player because it is just that cool. I love how you included what sounds like the bass and drums used in Sonic 3 and Sonic and Knuckles as well as a sound effect from these games. In all, a great song that makes me long for the days of 16 bit games.